Foreclosure Auction Schedules
The Foreclosure Auction Schedules are clear, concise, & comprehensive reports that are updated and published every Thursday evening for Nassau and Suffolk Counties. The editions are provided in a PDF format and are sent to you via email.
They provide completely updated lists of all upcoming Foreclosure Auctions for all types of properties (Residential, Commercial, Condominiums, Co-ops, Unimproved).
The Foreclosure Auction Schedules include:
- Date, Time and Place of Auction
- Action (Plaintiff and Defendant)
- Street Address and Hamlet of the Property
- Tax Map Information (District/Section/Block/Lot)
- Original Mortgage Date and Amount
- Final Judgment Date and Amount
- Name and Phone Number of the Plaintiff’s Attorney
- Name of the Court Appointed Referee
- File Index Number
- Other special information as required